A highly regarded and well known Insurer is seeking a Commercial Underwriter with a proven track record. You will locate, develop and grow opportunities in the region and actively identify opportunities to cross-sell. This is a new business focused role and you will be meeting with Brokers on a regular basis. You will be underwriting professional indemnity, cyber and other commercial lines to achieve a new business GWP target and work closely with other team members to deliver team Broker strategy.
Experience and skills required:
- Commercial underwriting experience
- Working knowledge of commercial combined or professional indemnity insurance
- Educated to degree level (2:1) or equivalent
- Progression towards the ACII qualification
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Teamwork skills
- Driving licence and car (essential)
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.