HNW Motor Underwriter
We have partnered with a leading insurance organisation that are recruiting for a new and exciting opportunity. They are looking for an experienced Motor Underwriter to join the team taking the lead on underwriting high value, classic and complex motor queries.
High net worth is a key focus and with this comes great opportunities for development and progression.
Whilst the team may be based in Bristol, the opportunity to work remotely would be offered from any of the UK based branches although you would be required to visit Bristol on a regular basis.
- Review and evaluate insurance risks and propose and negotiate policy terms in accordance with underwriting principles, standards and criteria, within limits of authority to ensure fair outcomes and first class customer service, aligned with risk appetite and financial objectives
- Analyse and evaluate risk and propose and negotiate policy terms, including appropriate limitations and endorsements
- Review and check insurance quote submissions, referrals and amendments
- Process and refer policy cancellations, investigating and evaluating disclosures and non-disclosure of material facts
- Build and maintain relationships with claims, Senior Technicians and Agents to ensure the effective delivery of objectives and first class customer service
- Identify, resolve and escalate complaints and breaches in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Audit cases in line with audit procedure and regulatory requirements to identify training needs or other remedial actions
- Deliver short term/one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager
- Coach, train and guide colleagues on more complex risks, technical and customer service areas to improve their knowledge and support effective decision making
- Prior high net worth motor underwriting experience, further enhanced by a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace
- Ideally you will have held authority of a minimum of £500,000 per vehicle and will have experience with cars such as Ferrari, Bentley, Koenigsegg, Bugatti, etc.
- High net worth household experience is desirable
- You will ideally have a personal interest in motor/motor sport/classic vehicles, etc.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for HNW Motor Underwriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly