Corporate Insurance Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Account Handler/Broker to join a large global Broker in Manchester.
My client is a leading global Broker in the insurance industry, who provide industry-specific solutions to help their clients effectively manage risk. The firm are well established with comprehensive global expertise in broking and risk management. For this role, you will be part of the bid management team who work on strategic bids and add value to internal clients through emphasis on bid strategy.
My client is looking for an experienced Corporate Account Handler/Broker to join their team in Manchester. The opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their career within a large global Broker in a role that puts you at the centre of major new business and renewal cases with a focus on the technical elements of the programmes.
- Support revenue growth across a range of clients
- Aid sales and retention of prospect and existing client accounts
- Manage and coordinate multinational offensive and defensive tenders
- Drive the bid strategy whilst managing communication with stakeholders
- Work on operational improvements to benefit the bid management function
- Produce high quality reports to deliver winning differentiators
To be successful you will need
- Proven experience of working within a corporate broking environment
- Good knowledge of a broad range of corporate insurance products and risks
- Well organised, thorough and with a high level of attention to detail
If successful, you will benefit from
- A competitive salary plus excellent benefits and bonus plus 26 days holiday with the flexibility to buy or sell holidays
- Career development opportunity for an experienced Account Handler looking to progress in their career
- The opportunity to work within a large global Broker
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Corporate Insurance Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly