Trainee Actuarial Analyst
Job Title: Trainee Actuarial Analyst
Job Type: Initial 23 Month Contract
About the company:
Our client is one of the largest Reinsurance companies in the world who operate in over 120 countries.
* Review and analyse data
* Carry out mortality analysis on client data and suggest quote pricing basis
* Ensure pricing basis conforms with our client
* Produce accurate rates within specified time frames and accurate documentation to support quotes
* Assist in the development and maintenance of longevity pricing tools
* Carry out other ad-hoc longevity pricing work as required Research
* Undertake analysis in order to contribute to the ongoing innovation of longevity pricing bases and tools.
* Develop and maintain a good understanding of the risks of longevity business Relationships
* Provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally, to help deliver the Longevity Team's objectives
* Promote the team internally and externally, and educate internal non specialists about longevity matters as necessary.
Degree standard or equivalent and have a keen interest in putting their analytical skills into an entry level insurance roles
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.