Employee Benefits Account Manager
An award-winning independent Lloyd's insurance broker is looking to recruit an Account Manager for their Employee Benefits Team, specifically covering International Group Risks.
- Providing a high level of service for the organisations' clients, with the aim of long term client retention and development.
- Co-ordinating global insurance programmes
- Checking policy documents
- Providing management information
- Obtaining quotes for new and renewal business.
- Provide advice on insurance services, coverages and prices.
- Opportunity to support consulting projects and the development of new lines of business working closely with Senior members of the team.
- Understand the employee benefits requirements of the organisation
Experience as an Account Manager within Group Risk, with the ability to identify opportunities for business development.
- Understanding of cash collection processes and insurer rating methods for each class of insurance is a pre-requisite.
- Experienced in preparing a broking presentation.
Excellent presentation and communication skills and a high standard of MS Office skills
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.