Employee Benefits Account Manager
An award-winning independent Lloyd's insurance broker is looking to recruit an Account Manager for their Employee Benefits Team, specifically covering International Group Risks.
- Providing a high level of service for the organisations' clients, with the aim of long term client retention and development.
- Co-ordinating global insurance programmes
- Checking policy documents
- Providing management information
- Obtaining quotes for new and renewal business.
- Provide advice on insurance services, coverages and prices.
- Opportunity to support consulting projects and the development of new lines of business working closely with Senior members of the team.
- Understand the employee benefits requirements of the organisation
Experience as an Account Manager within Group Risk, with the ability to identify opportunities for business development.
- Understanding of cash collection processes and insurer rating methods for each class of insurance is a pre-requisite.
- Experienced in preparing a broking presentation.
Excellent presentation and communication skills and a high standard of MS Office skills
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Employee Benefits Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly