Aviation Account Manager
Aviation Insurance Account Manager
About the Company:
Leading Lloyds Broker in their City of London office
About the Role:
As an Aviation Account Manager you will be working within the Aviation business. Working alongside the Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing the relationships with the Aviation Facility Insurers.
- Day to day management of the relationships with the Aviation Account Executives and the panel of Facility Insurers, including attending regular meetings
- Placement of Aviation eligable risks, including recording of all incoming and outgoing transactions
- Preparation and presentation of reports and dashboards to both the Facility Insurers and the Aviation Practice where required
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of working within Aviation insurance from an Underwriting, Broking or Claims background is essential
- Demonstrable relationship management skills are essential
- Previous experience of creating reports and undertaking analysis is beneficial
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, is highly beneficial
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.