Initial 6 Month Contract
To £26,000 p.a. (pro rata) depending on relevant skills
An opportunity to train and develop new & existing skills working for a global insurance company.
·This role is situated in the busy Binding Authority division.
·Work with cover holders to obtain risk, premium & claims information in order to produce monthly bordereau.
·Processing cover holder monthly bordereau through the dedicated binder management system.
·Resolve any Data Quality issues arising from system checks
·Escalate queries and incomplete records to the Team Leader
·Liaise with stakeholders as required
- Strong MS excel skills - essential
- Data entry and analysis skills
- Able to identify data errors and anomalies
- Investigate and resolve data discrepancies
- Communicate effectively with clients and underwriters
- Work towards individual & team goals
REF : 5629
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Insurance Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly