Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
This is a varied and potentially career defining opportunity to work for an award winning insurance organisation. A dynamic self-starter to lead the design and implementation of a product manufacturing strategy for the commercial lines insurance business.
This will include the technical delivery of new products, product changes and the management of all technical documentation. You will be responsible for leading teams, projects and organisational change.
A key accountability will be ensuring that client needs are reflected and there is compliance with insurance risk appetite and regulatory standards and value for money requirements.
This role would suit product managers within the Insurance Sector with experience of being directly accountable for the technical development of a general insurance product (including product coverage, policy wording and change management).
If you have developed or rejuvenated products at differing stages of their life cycle and have leadership or change management experience and would like to work for a company that has an excellent track record of developing and caring for their employees then we would like to hear from you.
- Lead the design of new technical products that take account of market practice
- Lead the identification and management of changes and improvements to existing products, and provide technical input to the withdrawal of products
- Lead projects and activities to effectively manage the technical delivery of changes and new products to agreed plans and timescales
- Lead and monitor the document management and review process to ensure all technical product documentation and policy wording is reviewed and updated
- Lead and oversee the process to review and sign off all technical marketing and training collateral to ensure compliance
- Build and maintain effective relationships with propositions, pricing, underwriting and claims
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop direct reports so that they know what is expected, are able to maximise their contribution to business objectives and realise their potential
Contact Jeremy Warner
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.