Product Governance Analyst
Exciting opportunity to join a significant and growing MGA and act as a Product and Governance Analyst supporting the product and governance team and the wider business.
To use such personal and professional skills in order to provide support to minimise risk.
- Assist the Product Governance Manager to ensure business trades are compliant in respect of new product development - transactional and delegated model
- Assist with identification and implementation of product governance controls
- Technical focal point for MGA/MGU business and Insurer liaison
- Liaison with FCA/regulatory bodies, where required
- Assist with the technical oversight of new products
- Assist in ensuring that the new product sign off and existing product review processes are followed and managed by the business
- Assist in reviewing existing policy wordings and products where required
Experience, quals and skills include:
- Degree Honours
Good understanding of:
- Property/liability/household and DUA business model
- Product governance across both composite and Lloyd's markets
- Conduct risk and regulatory requirements
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Product Governance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly