We have partnered with a leading insurance organisation that are recruiting for a new and exciting opportunity. They are looking for an experienced HNW Underwriter to join the team taking the lead on underwriting high value insurance claims.
High net worth is a key focus and with this comes great opportunities for development and progression.
- Review and evaluate insurance risks and propose and negotiate policy terms in accordance with underwriting principles, standards and criteria, within limits of authority to ensure fair outcomes and first class customer service, aligned with risk appetite and financial objectives
- Analyse and evaluate risk and propose and negotiate policy terms, including appropriate limitations and endorsements
- Review and check insurance quote submissions, referrals and amendments
- Process and refer policy cancellations, investigating and evaluating disclosures and non-disclosure of material facts
- Build and maintain relationships with claims, Senior Technicians and Agents to ensure the effective delivery of objectives and first class customer service
- Identify, resolve and escalate complaints and breaches in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Audit cases in line with audit procedure and regulatory requirements to identify training needs or other remedial actions
- Deliver short term/one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager
- Prior high net worth underwriting experience, further enhanced by a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace