CII & Diploma Trainer - Doncaster
If you are an experienced CII professional within General Insurance or have a solid background within the General Insurance Industry, we need to speak to you.
One Call Insurance Services Limited are currently looking to recruit a Qualified and experienced CII Tutor to deliver training in Cert CII and Diploma in CII to our employees.
You will deliver training and coach our employees, ensuring a consistent approach to tutoring in line with Awarding Organisations’ requirements across the Financial Services sector and development and the delivery of product and materials in the Financial Services industry.
Location: Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster, DN4 5JQ
Work Hours: 2 days per week 6 hours per day, days to be confirmed.
Salary: Dependant on Experience
- To induct the learner into the CII Training Scheme.
- To plan course tuition.
- To provide guidance and tuition.
- To assess your learners’ Work Based Evidence and portfolio work using Work Based Observations as far as possible
- To keep the Training Manager and Compliance Director informed of learners’ progress by way of weekly summaries.
- To ensure learners’ outcomes are achieved on time
- To retain information regarding starts, leavers, and outcomes to enable accurate reporting of statistical and financial information to be carried out
- To deal with learner or employer queries efficiently and professionally.
- Solid occupational competence in the Financial Services industry – essential.
- Full Diploma CII level 4 qualification – essential.
- CII Accredited Trainer status – essential.
In addition, we recognise that other benefits are equally as important as pay and that’s why our package includes:
- One Call Work Lottery Scheme drawn monthly; the jackpot currently stands at £1000
- Workplace Pension contributions in line with auto-enrolment guidelines
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Varying staff discounts
- Casual Dress Friday (monthly)and Fancy Dress days to raise money for local charities
- One Call Events
- 20 days paid annual leave, pro-rata.