Business and Process Improvement Project Manager
Project Manager - Insurance Risk Placement
An exciting role with a global force in the insurance broking and risk management environment.
Working with key stakeholders across the business and various insurers, you will be joining a specialist team focused on driving projects to deliver new products and schemes and also improve the standards and create innovations to the risk placement process.
As a Project Manager you will take direct responsibility for some specific initiatives and support the Head of Department on other projects.
·Responsible for delivery of specific insurance placement projects liaising with internal and external stakeholders within the insurance market
·Providing project management/coordination support for projects
·Using data analysis expertise to analyse risk placement data to develop business insights, robust placement solutions and strategic plans
·Liaising with insurers and senior managers working on a number of placement innovation projects involving senior stakeholders at insurers
·Working with colleagues from all Business Units and with the Data and MI team to identify and implement solutions to improve the quality of data available for decision making and insurance broking
· Knowledge of the insurance market, ideally touching on the placement of risk - desirable
· Proven experience in project management - essential
· Ability to interact with senior stakeholders - essential
· Quantitative background with strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills - essential
· Intermediate / Advanced Excel & PowerPoint based skills (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups etc.) - essential
· Ability to work in a fast paced corporate environment with rapidly changing priorities and demands.
Location: City of London
Salary: to £58,000 + bens / depending on level & relevance of experience
REF : 6391
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Business and Process Improvement Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly