E&O Claims Adjuster
The role will entail:
- Proactively handling PI, Medical Malpractice and Healthcare claims from first notification of loss to settlement (including coverage, legal liability and quantum analysis)
- Fostering good relationships with policyholders, Brokers and Underwriters
- Ensuring that there is prompt and accurate reserving, identifying and pursuing relevant third party recoveries and seeking to reduce claims leakage
- General claims administrative duties such as electronic file management filing and payment requests, and the production of MI
- Providing feedback on claims issues/trends and the products team concerning the development of products and wordings
Candidates are sought with experience in PI, Medical Malpractice and Healthcare claims across multiple jurisdictions including the US, Canada, Australia, the UK and Europe. Experience in the London/Lloyd's market is essential and use of ECF would be an advantage along with study towards professional qualifications.