Motor Proposition Manager
You know the motor insurance market like the back of your hand...
When it comes to developing retail propositions within the motor insurance market, you are way ahead of the curve.
You know what motor products customers want and you lead the way in making sure motor propositions meet their current needs and are future-proof.
What you'll love about this company:
- As cliché as it may sound, it's a great place to work. They have an extremely positive culture and they tailor development to what's important to you
- Attractive salary offerings with the potential to earn an additional 25% bonus
- They offer a fantastic pension with the minimal of personal contributions
- Gym membership and a health and well being plan
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday - plus you can buy, sell or even bank holiday
What they need from you:
- Significant experience in developing strategies for and the development and the management of retail propositions (motor)
- A good technical understanding of products, including regulation
- Experience of working with internal colleagues and external companies on proposition development and management
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing complex projects with the General Insurance market
- Ideally you will have experience within wider marketing roles (communications, campaigns and advertising)
- Experience of working with industry bodies, broad understanding of wider regulatory framework and exposure to regulatory driven consultations