Claims Technician - Initial 12 month
12 month contract
Salary to £36,000 per annum depending on knowledge and experience
About the Company:
The 4th largest reinsurer in the world who provides insurance companies with a diversified and innovative range of solutions and services to control and manage risk. Using its experience and expertise, they provide financial solutions, analytics tools and services in all areas related to risk. Their specialist teams operate in over 120 countries, developing value added and innovative products and services and making long-term commitments to their clients, namely insurers and large corporations.
About the Role:
The Claims Technician will be a member of the P&C department reporting to the P&C Manager.
The Claims Technician is a member of a small service team providing support to various departments to fulfil the management of the treaty and facultative/direct losses reported to London through Xchanging and direct from brokers.
- Claims Operations
- Daily monitoring, processing and reporting of electronic claims messages.
- Manage query resolution between admin and claims.
- Monitor, report and analyse operational performance KPI's, including root cause problem solving to identify improvements.
- Report and monitor CAT loss statistics
- Reconcile accounts alongside Technical Accounting team as required
- Support claims adjusters
- Inputting of financials
- Updating the diary system within the Claims Platform
- Upload claims
- Liaise with claims colleagues and other stakeholders to ensure the provision of an exemplary service to internal and external customers
- Gather relevant information from customers to determine requirements, improve service levels and enhance customer satisfaction
Required experience & competencies
- Claims knowledge of the Insurance and Reinsurance London market.
- Ideal use of ECF
- Good communication skills for effective internal and external communication at all levels
- Clear and appropriate written and oral communication skills
- High degree of data entry accuracy
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Word, Excel
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Claims Technician - Initial 12 month
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly