Do you want to work for one of the North West's most respected chartered independent insurance Brokers?
You will take responsibility of all broking for the Account Executives, managing renewal quotes, mid term adjustments and amendments to policies.
What's on offer
In return you will get a salary between £22k-28k plus a wider benefits package.
Joining a growing commercial brokerage, you will be part of the companies account handling team in Lancashire.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Insurer relationships building a strong report with your contacts
- Managing renewals on behalf of the Executive's clients
- Managing adjustments to policies
- Issuing new quotations to go out the Executives to sell to their clients
- Day to day add hoc queries that come through from the sales team
- Working with the team to provide a best in class service
What you'll need to succeed:
- To be considered for this role, you must have proven experience of working as an Account Handler in the insurance industry. You will need to have good interpersonal and relationship skills in order to maintain and develop Broker relationships. You will need to have your Cert CII or working towards
- Experience using SSP system would be an advantage although not a set requirement
The company offer a chance to grow and develop, always keen to promote from within and open other avenues for Handlers to grow their career over time.