Head of Compliance & Operations | Insurance MGA
An insurance MGA who underwrite within a niche area who currently have three international locations and plans to grow - the business is a nimble and growing MGA with a first-class reputation speciality line within which they underwrite.
Due to continued and projected growth the business is looking to appoint a Head of Compliance & Operations to take lead on various projects such as regulatory compliance and reporting, Senior Managers regime, supporting the business with compliance and regulation around its international branches and offering as well as absorbing wider operational duties.
Manage the delivery of all regulatory compliance and reporting;
- Ensure seniors / Directors following all compliance and regulatory expectations
- Support the coordination and maintenance of the regulatory interactions framework across the group
- Ensure records of regulatory interactions are recorded and retained
- Manage all MI and supporting the group preparation if exec meetings
- Cultivate a relationship with capacity providers ensuring the business is adhering to all regulations surrounding binders
- Regulatory returns and authorisations
- High level operational supporting including leading projects for international growth, lease management and training
The role would suit an experienced compliance professional from the insurance space from a Broker, MGA or Insurer that would like to move into a more nimble environment and take ownership of all compliance, regulatory and operational issues for a more varied and wider appointment.
Reduced working hours considered.