Trainee Commercial Account Handler
It's a classic catch 22 situation: you need experience to get a job and a job to get experience.
You want to make the transition into commercial insurance, you're totally committed to your career but are lacking the hands-on technical commercial knowledge? Perhaps you want to make the leap from personal lines but keep getting knocked back because you don't have commercial experience.
What you'll love about this company:
- They will give you all of the tools and technical training to become a fully fledged Commercial Account Handler. They are offering a full 4-6 week commercial training plan by the best in the business to give you the resources you need to develop your skills
- You will be working for a global business that offers endless opportunities for progression. If you have the ambition and determination to succeed then there are clear progression routes
- They will fully support and fund your professional qualifications and support any industry networking opportunities within the organisation
- Continuous service awards are offered to recognise loyalty and commitment to your career with this business. They offer awards that include increased holiday or monetary awards at 5, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years service
What you'll get in return:
- 26 days annual leave with the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days
- An incredibly attractive pension plan to prepare for later life
- Many more lifestyle, financial, health and protection benefits
What they need from you:
- A background in telephony based insurance - Personal Lines Clerks, Claims Handlers, Sales Advisors, Account Managers
- You will need to have an ambitious nature and be able to demonstrate your commitment to a successful career within the commercial insurance space
- A clear client focus and commitment to providing an outstanding, professional service to commercial clients
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- A professional, flexible work ethic and outstanding communication skills
Call me, no CV no problem...let's talk it through.