Job Title: IBA Manager
About the Company:
An independent Lloyd's insurance and reinsurance broker that specialises in providing bespoke solutions to support their clients' success.
About the role:
- Supervision of IBA team; Overall responsibility for ensuring all individual and departmental deadlines are met
- Motivating & mentoring staff
- Leading monthly departmental meetings including communicating new information / new procedures to the team
- Chair monthly meetings with all divisions to discuss current position on unallocated cash, funding, payable credits, aged debt and doubtful brokerage
- FCA monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Month end reporting - including reporting of monthly income figures
- Preparing adhoc reports, analysis and commentary when requested by the Finance Director
- Manage expectations of clients / underwriters/ divisions/ senior personnel and banks
- Monitoring and improving the IBA function/processes & procedures to ensure that the credit control policies are maintained
- Coding maintenance ensuring due diligence completed for clients and underwriters and records maintained are up to date
- Authorising client and insurer payments
- Annual reporting for audit - managing auditor expectations by liaising with auditors and providing information to resolve any queries
- Assisting and guiding team members with reconciliations of complex ledger accounts
- Managing run-off of legacy broking system and project managing implementing new companies and divisions
- Ability to prioritise own and others workload to ensure that personal and corporate deadlines are achieved.
- Ability and willingness to develop and sustain relationships both internally and externally.
- Highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Global XB knowledge and experience preferred, team management, thorough knowledge of IT applications and their interaction.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for IBA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly