Commercial Insurance Executive
For many of us, a clear career progression path is most important, even more so over the salary and company we work for.
Not all Insurance Brokers acknowledge this, which is why they find many of their employee's feeling disengaged and not motivated to push themselves to achieve more.
This well-known, expanding Insurance Group are looking to break the mould and become the 'go to' Broker for individuals looking for genuine career progression.
We are excited to be working closely with this firm as they have 2x opportunities available to join their SME team as a Commercial Insurance Executive.
As an integral part of this business you will handle a mixture of new and existing commercial clients, offering a range of commercial insurance products and services. This will include Liability Cover, Property, Commercial Combined and Motor amongst others.
You will enjoy dealing with new people day to day and have an eye for new business…. Any gaps in cover? Are there any additional Insurance products which you can up-sell/cross-sell?
Even better news, this business has an exceptional IT system/infrastructure in place which means they are able to 'on-board' people quickly and efficiently. This means you can be based from home and candidates in the following locations will be considered: Cambridge, Peterborough, Northamptonshire and Leicestershire.
What's on offer?
- If appointed, you will be offered a basic salary of up to £25,000 dependent upon experience.
- To be rewarded for your hard-work and dedication, this firm will offer annual pay reviews
- Death in service x 2
- Employee assistance programs and competitive pension plan
- Genuine career opportunities to move to different parts of the business (We have many case studies which we can share with you - Apply to find out more!)
What have you got to offer?
- First and foremost, you will hold experience within SME/Commercial Insurance as a Commercial Account Handler or Account Executive. You will enjoy dealing with new clients and promoting additional products.
- You will be target orientated and always looking for ways to achieve bigger and greater results. You will work in collaboration with an approachable and personable Manager who will be there to support you through your daily needs
- You will have obtained your Cert CII or above. This is not essential to apply.
This is an exciting time to join a business that put's their employees first before anything else.
I mean, if you get treated right you will do the same for your clients right? Insurance is a people industry after all!
Interested but you do not have a CV typed up yet? No problem, we can help you with that