A market leading insurance business that pride themselves on the service they deliver to their clients are looking to recruit a Group Compliance Manager. You will be supporting the Head of Risk & Compliance in developing and implementing the Groups compliance strategy.
What you'll love about this company
You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of the most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector, you will be given a real opportunity to really make a difference - to their clients, people and ultimately to your career and life.
You will be truly valued as an individual, you will have a voice.
Culturally this is are progressive, collaborative, approachable business with a totally different proposition.
What you'll get in return
The ability to work efficiently and flexibly - the balance between work and your personal life is important and will be respected. This role has elements of home working with occasional travel to the Groups offices.
Unrivalled benefits package.
Be part of a shared journey of ambition, opportunity, growth and wealth creation.
- Working closely with your team, you'll be evaluating the efficiency of controls and improving them continuously
- Conduct visits, audits and investigations, including quality reviews of client files. Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Work closely with core business units, delivering regulatory advice and oversight
- Support the development of MI and reporting dashboards, including Treating Customers Fairly MI
- Support the preparation of MI and reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Deliver compliance controls such as the oversight of Introducers, approval of new markets, conducting sanctions checks etc.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
What they need from you
You will need experience in a senior compliance role within the insurance/financial services market.
You will need to be inspirational and have experience of delivering a strategy for the provision of regulatory advice.
You'll have wide experience of interpreting and applying regulatory rules in real situations and help create compliant, commercially sound decisions.
The ability to have fun along the way is mandatory…
Want to know more? Please get in touch.