Commercial Account Executive
4 days left
- Full Time
This one is not to be missed. Are you a Commercial Account Executive having to generate everything yourself? You have no leads or marketing available for you, you do not feel valued and are in need of some support.
We are working on behalf of an expanding, independently owned Broker in Chelmsford who are having a strong 2020/2021, are above budget and are on track to exceed their GWP target.
To aid this growth, they are interested in speaking to Account Executives in the market who would be interested in enjoying the following:
- A small book of business to inherit from day 1
- Full marketing provided
- New business broking support
- Account handling support
- Dedicated claims handling service
- Salary up to £45,000 basic + leading commission structure
- Freedom to operate from home when not in the office
Having all this back-office infrastructure, will enable you to do what you do best…..building relationships with your clients.
- Joining this highly credible insurance business, you will initially inherit a small portfolio of commercial business. To name a few, some of this firm's specialist industries include Construction, Media/Technology, Motor Trade and Property Owners
- As an Account Executive, you will use your expertise to grow your book organically via new business, networking and lead generation activities.
- You will be working closely with a very hands on, supportive Leader who will lend his experience to ensure you feel empowered to achieve more.
- Offering clients 'premier league' is the way you like to operate, you will take an interest in risk management and have the ability to retain your clients year on year
What do you have to offer?:
- To be considered you must hold experience as a Commercial Account Executive and have a track record for winning business within the insurance sector. If you are budding Account Handler with a desire to progress to Exec level, you may still apply
- You'll be well connected, entrepreneurial and have the desire to progress your career to the next level
- You'll be at least Cert CII qualified or above
Head office is in Chelmsford however, this Broker is keen to speak to individuals in the following locations as home working is offered: Newmarket, Bury. St Edmunds, Haverhill, Ipswich, Colchester, Braintree and Chelmsford
This is genuinely exciting opportunity and despite current times and planning to continue their positive start to the year.
We are looking to shortlist individuals over the coming weeks and interviews will be arranged via Zoom
Apply for Commercial Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly