Head of Risk & Compliance
A market leading insurance business that pride themselves on the service they deliver to their clients are looking to recruit an interim Head of Risk and Compliance. You will be developing and implementing the groups compliance strategy.
What you'll love about this company…
You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of the most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector, you will be given a real opportunity to really make a difference - to their clients, people and ultimately to your career and life.
You will be truly valued as an individual, you will have a voice.
Culturally this is are progressive, collaborative, approachable business with a totally different proposition.
What you'll get in return
The ability to work efficiently and flexibly - The balance between work and your personal life is important and will be respected. This role has elements of home working with occasional travel to the groups offices.
Excellent benefits package.
Be part of a shared journey of ambition, opportunity and growth.
- Ensuring professional, strategic and operational compliance and risk-management is in place
- Ensuring that the business is compliant with appropriate systems and controls by supporting it in meeting its regulatory objectives through delivering policy and advisory support, leading compliance projects, monitoring changes in regulation and performing impact analyses and embedding professional standards
What they need from you
- You will need experience in a senior compliance role within the insurance/financial services market
- You will need to be an inspirational and have experience of delivering a strategy for the provision of regulatory advice
- You'll have wide experience of interpreting and applying regulatory rules in real situations and help create compliant, commercially sound decisions
- Industry qualifications
Want to know more? Please get in touch.
Apply for Head of Risk & Compliance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly