You love being at the heart of a commercial broking team, managing high profile corporate clients.
You get a lot done during your working day and you want a good work/life balance with flexible working.
You are organised, you work collaboratively and you provide support to make your team successful.
What you will LOVE about this company:
You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management team. Here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential.
This business appreciate that people need work/life balance. As such, you'll be control of balancing your time between working from home and being in the office. Whilst this is a full time role (37 hours) there is also some flexibility around start and finish times and you can tailor these to suit your lifestyle.
They're on an extremely exciting journey and are totally committed to their people, they back this up with ample opportunities for professional development and long-term career prospects.
As they grow, it's key that they attract and retain the best talent in the industry (that's you). Establishing a market- leading employee benefits package has been a real demonstration of the commitment to their people - 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, PMI, life insurance plus many, many other perks.
You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of the most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector that empower and support people to be the best they can possibly be.
Your work will be acknowledged and rewarded, you'll be truly valued as the individual that you are.
What they need from you:
- Real passion about a long-term career within the industry
- Industry qualifications - Cert CII (or a full commitment to obtaining qualifications)
- Sound technical knowledge of the insurance industry with reference to commercial insurance
- Ability to provide a responsive first-class service to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication and administration skills
- Ability to organise workflow, prioritising tasks and managing own time
- Confident user of technology and software e.g. MS Office and Outlook
- Working knowledge of broking processes and regulatory standards
- Working knowledge of FCA compliance rules
- Competent user of insurance client system; Acturis an advantage