Commercial Account Executive
You're interested in a new challenge for 2021, but there are very few Insurance Brokers you would 'choose' to work for locally. One thing this pandemic has proved within the workforce is people can work effectively from home.
This opens up tons of Account Executive opportunities across the UK, with some top Broking houses who have successfully adopted the agile / flexible working arrangement.
This will ensure you can have the freedom of 'working from home' but you will also be able to handpick which businesses you would like to work for across the UK, ensuring you get the best support possible for your clients.
Take this Independently owned Insurance Brokers in the East Midlands for example. They have a new opportunity for 2021 to join the team as a Commercial Account Executive.
This firm are without doubt one of the industry leaders when it comes to employee engagement and recognition. Whether you are looking to be rewarded financially or through career progression, the leadership team will ensure you are engaged, kept happy and have a voice within the business (We have many case studies to share about this).
Who will you be working with?
- As an experienced Commercial Account Executive, you will be working closely with the senior leadership team in order to drive organic growth. You'll have access to a wide range of established Insurers with support from an in-house Broking/Placing Manager.
- The team you will be working with are very well connected in the market and have a strong reputation within their client base. This means they receive many referrals and new business enquiries, both directly and via introducers.
- Many of the people you will be working alongside have been with the business for many years (Very low turnover of staff). This is because they have built a fantastic working culture, in their words "the perfect mix of being corporate but having fun at the same time"
What's on offer?
- A market competitive salary designed to encourage you to achieve a strong retention rate and new business growth. A salary range between £35,000 - £55,000 is on offer for the right person. Bonus/commission incentive scheme ranging from 10% up to 50% of income generated.
- Free car parking on site
- Long-term company incentives to promote personal growth and development (There is also a hidden LTIP too which we can discuss with you on the phone)
Interested in finding out more? There's a couple of options, you could either:
- Apply with your CV and a dedicated Consultant will call you to tell you more / send you over the candidate attraction pack.
- Give IDEX Consulting a call and ask for Drew Crawford
Apply for Commercial Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly