Binder Technician - To £45,000
A role within the support team of a global (re)insurance broking firm. This position will take responsibility for servicing new and existing businesses. Ensuring policies are booked, premiums / claims are processed and paid in a timely manner. Other duties will include analytics and managing Xchanging queries.
Duties and responsibilities
- Processing MRC slips and submissions to Xchanging.
- Preparing LPANS and submitting premium payments to markets through Xchanging.
- Uploading claims reports, claims bordereaux and transactions using ECF & Company market system
- Handling Xchanging and internal queries in respect of premiums and claims issues.
- In-depth knowledge of managing binder authority channels into the Lloyds / Company market required.
- Experience in registering new binders and renewals, sanction checks etc using BARS, ATLAS and CRYSTAL.
- Working knowledge of PPL preferred but not essential.
- The role is responsible for providing timely and accurate information internally to brokers & senior management
- Perform periodic analysis, support the team for implementation of issuance system to maintain proper workflow
- To work with our accounting teams and assist when required
REF - RMS123
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Binder Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly