Professional and Financial Risks Account Handler / Technician
I am working on behalf of a leading independent Lloyd's Broker who are looking for an experience Professional and Financial Risks Account Handler / Technician to join their growing team in London.
This role will focus on global wholesale professional risks placements including PI, D&O, FI and Cyber.
Key responsibilities in the role include:
- Preparation of MRC and MRCE
- Invoicing of premiums and bordereau using Brokasure Enterprise (BE) and submission to Xchanging via IMR
- Working knowledge of binding authority agreements, ATLAS and BARS
- Monitoring and actioning bureau held funds and monthly KPI's
- Working knowledge of PPL
- Working knowledge of global tax liabilities and ability to create and action tax schedules
- Understanding regulatory and compliance for wholesale business
Please contact me for more information.
Apply for Professional and Financial Risks Account Handler / Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly