Broker Non Marine Claims - 12 month FTC
Broker, Non Marine Claims
12 Month Contract
City of London /WFH
Opportunity to work for an Independant Leading Lloyd's Broker on a fixed term contract. The role will include handling international property and casualty claims from first advice to final settlement whilst maintaining an audit trail of actions undertaken and adhering to FCA and company compliance protocols.
Duties will include:
·Create New Claim files when required.
* Create entries and update financial records on relevant system(s).
* Liaise with and advise Clients on claims procedures.
* Liaise with Adjusters and/or Lawyers on claims.
* Liaise with colleagues and (re)insurers on claims.
* Negotiate settlement of claims with (re)insurers and their advisers, including face to face meetings.
* Draft and send standard correspondence.
* Draft and send non-standard correspondence, ensuring that these are checked by senior colleagues.
* Answer the telephone, using own judgement on the referral of callers to a senior colleague and ensuring that information given is accurately recorded.
* Make written records of all conversations with customers and/or Insurers, or other relevant business contacts, in accordance with the firm's procedures manual.
Candidate Experience Required:
Minimum of two years experience working within the Insurance Industry
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Broker Non Marine Claims - 12 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly