Claims Bordereaux Technician
Claims Bordereaux Technician - US Property
You will joining an established City based Loyd's Broker, who are a market leader in arranging binding authorities for US MGAs and in managing the relationship between the MGA and the insurers, together with the authorisation to quote and bind a wide variety of risks under in-house binding authorities.
- ensure timely and efficient reconciliation of financial transactions, processing of claim-related payments and clearance of recovery transactions (individual payments / Bordereaux, etc).
- ensure reliable data-quality in our incoming and outgoing financial records, as well as manage communications with internal and external stakeholders and business partners.
- manage, validate, and accurately process financial transactions, totalling several million dollars per month.
- reconcile financial data to/from vendor partners (via Imported data / Bordereaux)
- request, process and import data submissions on Claims systems and identify any reporting issues to escalate to appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
- ensure Cheques &/or Wire Transfer (ACH) payments are issued promptly for payment of claims after they have been approved.
- manage replenishment of TPA loss funds / escrow banks accounts.
Skills and experience
- North American Binding Authority Claims experience
- Numerate, articulate and analytical
- Experience working with file import mechanisms and data quality
- Knowledge of ECF/CLASS
Ref ~ RMS100A
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.