Head Of Claims
Creating, building and managing an effective and efficient claims strategy is in your DNA.
You demonstrate diverse experience of risk management and have a strong track record of delivering claims service excellence within an insurance broking setting, across all lines of business.
You are skilled at seeking new claims solutions which optimise Insurer service investment, including direct interface with insurers claims offerings and processes.
What you will LOVE about this company:
You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management team. Here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential.
You will have a unique opportunity to be a change and continuous improvement champion and seek entrepreneurial based claims service enhancements.
This business appreciate that people need work/life balance. As such, you'll be control of balancing your time between working from home and being in the office. Whilst this is a full time role (37 hours) there is also some flexibility around start and finish times and you can tailor these to suit your lifestyle.
They are on an extremely exciting journey and are totally committed to their people, they back this up with ample opportunities for professional development and long-term career prospects.
As they grow, it's key that they attract and retain the best talent in the industry (that's you). Establishing a market- leading employee benefits package has been a real demonstration of the commitment to their people - 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, PMI, life insurance plus many, many other perks.
You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of THE most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector that empower and support people to be the best they can possibly be.
Your work will be acknowledged and rewarded, you'll be truly valued as the talented Claims Leader you are.
What they need from you:
- You will need diverse experience in claims leadership and a strong track record of delivering claims service excellence within a commercial broking setting
- Ability to communicate and interact with colleagues and third parties
- Self-motivated and possess strong leadership skills
- Possess good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including the ability to influence and persuade effectively
- Ability to multi-task and have the ability to meet deadlines
- No be phased by challenges and a high-pressure environment
- Have the ability to be a change and continuous improvement champion, being able to manage change effectively and seek entrepreneurial based service enhancements
- A natural thirst for self-development and development of your team members
- ACII qualified
- Significant claims leadership experience across all classes/lines of business