7 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Commercial Account Handler with experience with a broad range of exposure to the market and a desire to take your career to the next level?
Perhaps you are looking to join a Broker who really understand importance of a work life balance and are offering the ability to mix working from home or the office?
They understand the importance of work/life balance so you will also have freedom around the hours you work and the ability to blend working from home/in the office (even post-COVID)
This is a business totally committed to their people, offering an unrivalled benefits package, annual bonus (up to 10%), contributory pension scheme (maximum of 12% company contribution), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (additional holiday purchase scheme) employee discounts, gym subsidy?and Health and wellbeing plan.
What they need from you:
- Significant commercial account handling experience and a broad technical understanding of all commercial classes of insurance
- A strong team working ethic
- Dedication and commitment to a successful career within the insurance industry
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above including English and Mathematics
- ACII or other relevant qualification desirable
Apply for Account Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly