Commercial Account Executive (Servicing)
Do you want to be part of the senior team in a reliable and resilient, boutique Insurance Broker in Kent? Are you an experienced Client Executive with a Property-Casualty insurance background? Are you good at building reliable relationships (both face to face and over the phone) with existing clients and do you understand the needs of customers from a diverse set of UK industries?
If so, I am very interested in talking with you!
A well-established Broker is looking for an experienced Servicing Executive to join their growing, enthusiastic and highly successful team and adopt a portfolio of existing clients. The Account Executive will be responsible for their renewal, cross-selling and upselling where needed and dealing with Insurers on the day to day matters that arise.
What can you expect?
- To work with the senior team to shape and contribute to the future of the business
- To work with a wide insurance marketplace in meeting the needs of clients
- To be part of a team that strives to deliver best practice, market leading service and client focused solutions
- Good work life balance/ flexible working - a healthy mix of being based both at home and at the office
- Multiple opportunities for continuous personal development, charity work and events program
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients throughout the year, including their renewal cycle
- Identify, agree and execute strategies for clients' insurance and risk management needs
- To help clients with non-insurance related matters by putting them in touch with other clients that can provide insight and assistance
- Liaise with Insurers on behalf of clients
- Complete own administration accurately and effectively
- Strive to deliver best practice, market-leading service and solutions for all clients
- Be an active, and positive contributor to the team and business as a whole
- Property-Casualty (Combined) insurance experience as a servicing executive
- Exceptional communication, relationship and interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and an ability to understand and exceed customer needs
- Negotiating and Influencing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A working knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Cert CII qualified and working towards ACII is desirable
What makes you stand out:
- Dynamic with previous client facing experience
- A self-starter with a proven track record of success with existing clients
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- A deeper knowledge of Construction, Motor Trade, Engineering, Property Owners, Motor Fleet, PI, Cyber and Marine trades
If you would like to hear more, please get in touch for a confidential chat.