Salary to £28,000
City based office
An opportunity to join an independent insurance business with a 30+ year footprint in the UK insurance market.
You will become part of a small team, within an award winning Lloyds registered Coverholder and support the continued success of a niche book of business within the UK property sector.
- Responding to pricing referrals from brokers providing quotations within limits set out in the binding authorities via in -house and other trading platforms such as Acturis.
- Responding to technical enquiries from brokers on policy wordings, coverage etc.
- Issuing endorsements to polices as required.
- Generating bordereaux for insurers partners as required.
- Assisting the Director of Operations in meeting all of reporting and compliance obligations under the binding authorities.
- Producing profitability reports for books of business, schemes and individual brokers.
- Graduate (desirable but not essential)
- 2 years insurance experience from a broking, insurer or MGA background.
- Able to multi-task and apply the flexibility to perform a variety of different tasks.
- Ability to develop relationships with brokers.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Assistant Underwriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly