Dental Indemnity Sales Executive
A global broking brand is looking for a new business hunter to join their medical malpractice division as a Dental Indemnity Insurance Sales Executive.
The role will predominantly be a blend of field and home-based work with occasional office- based working on an ad hoc basis. There is some flexibility on the location of suitable candidates, across the South of England.
The role will suit either a recent graduate with a commercial sales-focused acumen or alternatively, someone who has already worked successfully in professional sales/business development.
Suitable candidates will need to be highly motivated, organised and have good initiative to develop the dental contact network. The indemnity product in question is very specific and has significant USP's and industry support.
Within the role you will be responsible for
- Developing and executing a lead generation strategy
- Targeting dental practices and appointment setting with prospective dental clients
- Holding consultations at dental practices to present dental indemnity insurance product (the product has clearly defined advantages over existing products and is supported by the corporate bodies to which the dentists belong)
- On meeting, to convert a percentage of these meetings to orders
There is scope to develop and progress from a career perspective within this highly successful division.
The successful candidate will be a creative problem-solver who can use character and persuasion to build relationships, develop leads and help to convert sales.
You will be-
- Autonomous in approach, competitive, hard-working and enthusiastic
- Strong communication and relationship building skills. A high standard of written and spoken English essential
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Confidence in your ability and drive to learn - you will need to have the presence to influence and the ability to learn from your successes and respond positively to any knock-backs
- Relevant work experience in a commercial sales or negotiating environment would be ideal
- An understanding of and interest in the insurance brokerage industry would be an advantage
The entrepreneurial culture of the Broker's business is reflected in empowering their teams to act quickly, learn fast and provide the right solutions for their clients.
Apply for Dental Indemnity Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly