Client Executive - Construction
A market leading specialty brokerage is seeking a talented and experienced Client Executive servicing all aspects of the construction and infrastructure sector both in the UK and overseas.
Working with the operational infrastructure team, you will provide a wide range of insurance advice to service the annual program requirements of a portfolio of existing investment company's clients along with associated projects.
The client base includes the world's leading construction and engineering companies as well as the world's leading Infrastructure Investment funds who are looking to expand or improve their portfolio of operational assets.
The successful candidate will be joining a team that operates at the highest level of professionalism and insurance knowledge within their sectors, which will provide a solid platform for career development and learning within the specialty environment.
What can you expect:
- Exposure to complex project specific insurance placements within the UK and global construction sector
- To become an important part of a close knit team of dedicated construction insurance specialists who provide an outstanding service to the construction and infrastructure funds sector
- Industry focused insurance and technical training from the markets leading construction and operational insurance professionals
- You will work in a busy environment with an experienced and supportive team. This includes all account handling work as well as all broking, claims and placing instructions
- You will work closely with some of our major clients, developing an in-depth knowledge of their business and managing their insurance needs as well as developing good client relationships
- You will build on your existing insurance and industry knowledge and manage relationships with our broking and claims teams along with other support colleagues
- You will participate in our ongoing team training programme as a recipient and contributor as may be appropriate
What you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including pension, life assurance, private health-care, discretionary bonus and 26 days holiday
- A wealth of career opportunities in an well-established company