FINPRO Claims Handler
Professional & Financial Lines Claims Handler - to £40,000
An opportunity to develop your career with a leading global insurance broking business.
This role will be located in their Chelmsford, Essex hub with some flexibility for home working.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of global financial and professional risks claims on an open market and binding authority basis.
The role will require an experienced claims technician / broker / handler who can manage the progress of claims from initial advice through to closure.
You will work closely with colleagues, clients, insurers, loss adjusters, lawyers, TPA's to ensure that claims are handled in a timely, compliant and professional manner.
- Create and update new and existing claims files - electronic and paper.
- Prepare claims documentation for presentation to underwriter's and submission to Xchanging.
- Process claims via ECF and manage / monitor settlement collections.
- Manage monthly claims bordereaux
- Collate claims information and obtain supporting evidence.
- Resolve queries with insurers and other parties
- Provide updates and support to clients.
- Create reports.
Some technical experience within financial and/or professional lines claims is essential together with knowledge of ECF and how to progress claims through Xchanging and the Lloyds/Company markets.
Ref ~ 7872
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.