SME Commercial Account Handler
SME insurance compared to corporate is a complete different world. It's fast paced, each day is interesting and you get to speak to new clients from different backgrounds and cultures.
You love a challenge and keeping yourself busy. This is why this role would suit you perfectly.
IDEX are working in partnership with a proud MD of a chartered, independently owned insurance brokerage in South Manchester as they are looking to recruit a Commercial Account Handler to the family.
When working at an independent as an employee, you generally don't feel like a number. You go from feeling as if you are a cog in a machine, to becoming an important asset within a growing company.
You are rewarded consistently for your efforts, frequent pay reviews, clear progression routes, all without the red tape around you.
If you're a Commercial Account Handler longing for this type of environment, and you're fed up of the day to day commute into Manchester City Centre then this opportunity will be perfect.
Having increased the business by 58% over the past 5 years, this broking firm are going from strength to strength and are looking for an SME Account Handler to join their commercial/charity insurance team.
Representing a community led Broker, you'll take pride in offering a tailored, unique insurance advice service, designed to keep your clients happy year on year. You'll use the Acturis system to generate quotes, conduct MTAs and service the accounts when and where required.
One particular attraction this Broker has outlined to us is that they are big advocates for career progression.
For example, if you are successful in this role for the first few years and you express a desire to move up into either management or Account Executive level they will listen and do everything they can to support your next step up within the business
How many Brokers out there promise the world, but fail to deliver?
So then, what's on offer?
- If appointed, you will be offered a basic salary up to £28,000
- You'll enjoy free car parking on site as well as a flexible working arrangement. For example, a mix of home and office working
- Benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, personal accident cover and pension
- Career progression as mentioned above
- Great transport links to Manchester, Stockport and Macclesfield
What do you have to offer in return?
- To be considered, you'll have picked up some experience as a Commercial Account Handler/Broker either at an Independent or national Insurance Broker
- You'll naturally prefer building strong rapport with your clients as opposed to a quick transactional relationship
- Location wise, you'll be based in either Manchester, Stockport, Macclesfield, Bolton, Wigan or Bury. Or generally within a 45 or so minute drive from their offices
If you are stuck in a rut and feeling restricted to push your career further at your current Broker, let's talk. Your current Broker's loss, your new company's gain!!
No CV? No problem, simply give us a call and we will help you build out a profile.
Apply for SME Commercial Account Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly