Claims Adjuster - North American Property
North American Property Claims Adjuster - to £70,0000
Initially starting at home during lock down and then moving to a flexible home/office split or full time in the City office.
An opportunity to join a major, global insurer who are active in the Lloyds and company markets.
You will assume full responsibility for a designated portfolio of international claims with a specific focus on large & complex North American property claims.
Managing all aspects of the claim process, establishing liability, quantifying losses and negotiating settlements, while delivering a gold standard customer service.
- The successful candidate will be able to show in-depth experience of handling complex property claims from a variety of different jurisdictions.
- Possess a proven track record of handling North American claims.
- Relationship management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and under your own initiative.
- Be ready to take ownership and responsibility.
- Familiarity with ECF, preferred
Ref - 7953
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Claims Adjuster - North American Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly