Are you already a leader of people or are you looking for that next step into management?
Do you want to work for a business that is well known for its fantastic service to its customers?
As Branch Manager within an already successful team, you'll be working at the very heart of a well-established and expanding local business.
And don't worry about career progression the last 2 people in this role are both still with the business but have been promoted.
You will either have experience in a people management role or working in insurance, looking for the next challenge.
On a daily basis you will support the business by managing the branch and overseeing the various departments, ensuring they achieve their objectives.
Key duties include:
- Manage the branch to ensure effective operations, ensuring adequate resource at all times
- Train, develop, facilitate and monitor the achievement for new and existing staff to ensure they meet the standards required
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop direct reports so that they know what is expected
- Oversee all business departments including customer service, claims and sales to ensure all teams are meeting their objectives
- Attend weekly management meetings and carry out agreed actions within agreed timeframes
- Contribute to the piloting and/or introduction of new initiatives, processes and systems to established requirements, timescales and quality standards
- Assess sales performance of new and existing staff and provide coaching and technical support to enhance performance
Please call me to discuss further.
Apply for Branch Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly