An exciting opportunity has become available for a Compliance Assistant due to continuing business expansion. You will support the Head of Compliance and wider team in the delivery of the compliance plan.
You will be responsible for completing day-to-day compliance tasks and helping to achieve their regulatory objectives.
You will be responsible for compliance requirements and ensuring you keep the business in line with all FCA legislation.
What you will LOVE about this company:
- You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management team. Here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential
- This business appreciate that people need work/life balance. As such, you'll be control of balancing your time between working from home and being in the office. Whilst this is a full time role (37 hours) there is also some flexibility around start and finish times and you can tailor these to suit your lifestyle
- They are on an extremely exciting journey and are totally committed to their people, they back this up with ample opportunities for professional development and long-term career prospects
- As they grow, it's key that they attract and retain the best talent in the industry (that's you). Establishing a market- leading employee benefits package has been a real demonstration of the commitment to their people - 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, PMI, life insurance plus many, many other perks
- You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of THE most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector that empower and support people to be the best they can possibly be
What they need from you
- Minimum of Cert CII or be prepared to obtain within a set timeframe
- Experience of Toba's; AR/IAR arrangements, delegated authority
- It is essential you have regulatory experience within a general insurance setting
- Acturis experience is preferable
Apply for Compliance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly