Energy Insurance Aggregate Analyst
ENERGY INSURANCE AGGREGATE ANALYST
City of London
About the Company:
A leading Lloyds Broker with an excellent reputation and an international presence is looking for new staff to join it's Facility division. This department brings together the ability and capability to underwrite, place and provide management information.
The company have excellent opportunities for training and progression. This is a growing and developing team and company!
About the Role:
Responsible for reviewing aggregate data from underwriting slips for Energy risks, entering the aggregate data onto the Quota Share Facility and producing analytical reports for carriers
- Interpret aggregate data supplied on slips and endorsements and enter it onto the Sequel Impact system
- Produce summary reports for Underwriters to show the risk exposures from the Quota Share facility
- Produce analytical reports and dashboards for internal and external use
- Energy experience from any insurance background.
- Understanding, knowledge and experience of aggregates
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.